
Caleb and Logan both chose to really "dress up" for picture day this year. Caleb said he wanted to look like a businessman like Dad. Logan just did it because Caleb did I'm pretty sure. They both looked very handsome nevertheless!

Peyton had been waiting and waiting the jump in the leaves once he saw pictures of the boys doing it last year. We finally were able to get out there and rake up some piles that weren't soaking wet! He had a blast while Caleb and Logan threw them all up in the air to rain down on him!

Even Colton got to join in the fun. Although he looks pretty content in this picture, he wasn't a fan of sitting in the pile for too long.

Logan was buried under the leaves so we could only see his face. Peyton thought it was funny, but was not interested in being buried himself.

Caleb also hid in the leaves.

I'm loving this!!

Hockey in October!!! Logan is following in his brother's footsteps and has started hockey this year! Here he is before his first practice. He really likes it despite never really being on skates before! He is doing great and comes home exhausted from working so hard!

Here comes trouble!! Don't let their costumes fool you! When these two get together, it's a lethal combination! Charlie (our nephew) loves Power Rangers and fighting the "bad guys" just as much as his cousins do! They played all night switching costumes and tearing the house apart. It's messy work fighting those bad guys!

Another tricky pic! Caleb's cool Uncle Tyler invited him to see where he works as a Physician's Assistant in orthopedics and let him choose what color cast he wanted to try on for size. Logan was there too but wasn't interested in getting a cast. Caleb wore it for an hour and they both got to then see how the saw worked at cutting the cast off without hurting Caleb's arm. Fascinating!

Hello everybody! I am 9 months old now! I have two teeth on the bottom and I love clapping and crawling, pulling up on furniture and playing catch. I still don't like sleeping, but I love my mom and just can't wait until morning to see her!
No comments:
Post a Comment