Friday, January 9, 2009

Christmas "Vacation" Ha!

O.K., I know I've been slacking with these updates, but Christmas "vacation" was long enough to screw everyone's internal clock up, but not long enough to do much else! It's amazing how those days whipped by! This week back at school has been tough on all of us! I'm pretty sure the boys enjoyed having time to play with all of their new toys while they were home! We did have a couple of days in there where we had nowhere to be and no time frame to do anything. We stayed in our pj's all day on those days. They did wear these Nike outfits 3 days in a row though. I guess they liked them! Unfortunately, you cannot see the lovely "Nike man" t-shirts Caleb and Logan made themselves to go with them.
Mr. Colton's new favorite thing to do is make a beeline for those stairs I recently said he pays no attention to and climbs up with a mischevious little smile on his face all the while. And if you go after him, he just moves faster! He is taking steps too, but as a speed crawler--that is the preferred method of locomotion!

Cool dude!




No comments: